Friday, April 05, 2013

Ansha - a part of me

this time i wont describe how good looking you are you already know and are apprised afar i'll tell you how i feel and hope not to make of my thoughts a meal its amazing how you talk even when at times you balk i haven't seen of you much but can only imagine that wry touch you give when you see someone approach after warning them for they'll end up being nothing more than a mere cockroach i know you are strong at heart and your thoughts clear as a dart but i am sure life has plans for you and there would be a guy who would woo you'll be swept off your feat your heart too will skip a beat i know not if that would be me nor do i know how to please thee all i know is i do care but telling you gives me a scare on promise day i tell myself to fulfil your wishes like an elf i see your pictures all the time from morning five to evening nine like a lunatic i stare at them till i am convinced you are a rare gem and then i get to message you tell about the day through and through talking routine is lame i agree but far better than third degree no i was not confused when my thoughts i projected the susceptiveness of losing you makes me dejected i am pretty serious for all i know but would want you to know me better as friends till then we grow i am not going to say i love thee till you're mine i am sure to be and u better not take this poem less seriously now reply quickly my heart is jumping vigourously

No comments: