Friday, April 05, 2013

When I Say Nothing At All

It’s rare when words don’t come through I have stories a lot but unable to tell them to you it is painful I am sure you know That I am not be able to say Nor am able to show I have gone a notch up I wait to see you talk to me And unconsciously smile When I see you happy I don’t know if it is a bond That in my heart has developed But each time I talk to you I find my heart gallop You inspire me to do things again The ones that I had left It’s great to live life all over Thanks to you I have complemented you every now and then And I promise I did not lie I am sure others have too Or I would end up wondering why Not much can I say now Since my thoughts are bound by your principles I don’t want to hurt you And the dilemma makes my heart dwindle To tell you or not shall be left to you For all I really do is merely care Give it a miss Or make a bliss Of our lives is a decision with you I spare I’ll continue to breather As I have in the past But belief in love hasn’t vanished For my heart has not lost I continue to trust And yes I fail At times I do admit But life is short And it does not stop Till you stop living. I haven’t poured my heart to you For dreams shall not be shattered yet All that I have said Holds good for me and just that you know it’s true!!

No comments: