Friday, April 05, 2013

It Is About You!!

i think of the times i spent with you
they give me goosebumps even now
they bring a smile on my face
i want to go back in time
but i dunno how

i think of the times i thought about you
that would practically mean each breath since i've known you
holding hands around the corridors i wished we vanished
where no 1 in this world could find us
i have also wished to spend the time at a beach
walk from dusk to dawn,
enjoy the breeze
and listen to the romantic night talk
feel the wet sand on the bare feet and
brace each other
to protect from chilly weather

i think of the times i wanted to be with you
i've wished for strange things like a kid
and even behaved like one
i have had sleepless nights thinking of you
wanting to make you mine
I've imagined nights having a diamond ring in my hand
and reaching out for urs
u bear a smile and I propose to you to make you mine
but now i know all this is only to my best interest
now that i know love is not just about a 'u' or an 'i
'i can c u were never at fault
as i always thought

i think of the times i wanted to be away from you
to save my self-esteem of whatever it was
and whatever was left
to "move on and live life" as they said
i only realised i could live when only with u
because living is all about being with u
for rest i found to be fake

with time i have learned to survive
have a purpose of existence
i do things
they are "different from others" they say
they have a sense of happiness and sadness
that is because in everything i do
i search for a bit of me and a lot of you....

No comments: